“July 19 could be the most inspiring day of your life!” teased the ever-lively social media channels of the Ayala Museum. This is part of their new long-term campaign ‘Inspire Every Day,’ which will be launched on July 19, 2014.
Free admission. To acquire tickets, guests will be asked to line up at Ayala Museum and register upon arrival on the day of the event.
In a feature on Ayala Museum’s website, Mariles Gustilo (Director of Ayala Museum & Senior Director for Arts & Culture of Ayala Foundation) says “Inspire Every Day are words we live by in Ayala Museum. Through our programs & facilities, we strive daily to instill our visitors with a sense of wonder, creativity and pride in being Filipino. Inspire Every Day is also a worldview. It is an invitation to inspire others each day, in no matter how small a way, so the world will be a better place.”
The whole-day event will feature viewing of the Museum’s permanent and ongoing special exhibitions, as well as booths showcasing Filipinas Heritage Library’s and Museum Shop’s offerings. There will also be musical performances throughout the day at various locations within the museum by local musicians: Up Dharma Down, Manila Symphony Orchestra (Quintet), Children of the Pilgrimage, Hidden Nikki, Yolanda Moon, and Maude.
The Ayala Museum website lists down the guideline for the July 19 affair:
- The Inspire Every Day! launch is a whole day event at Ayala Museum on July 19, 2014. Registration is required to enter. Guests can come in anytime between 9am to 5pm.
- Persons bearing VIP passes can enter the museum directly and need not register.
- Ayala Museum has a maximum holding capacity and has the right to refuse entry to guests once this is reached. Admission will be reopened once enough guests who arrived earlier have left the premises.
- Admission to the Filipinas Heritage Library is also free on this day. Please ask the security guards at the 4th Floor for assistance.
- Photography is allowed only at the 1st and 2nd Floors of the museum.
- Guests should avoid bringing luggage, big bags, backpacks, and umbrellas (that are not foldable) for these will have to be deposited at the baggage counter. The following items are strictly prohibited in the museum:
Food and drinks
Professional photography and video cameras and accessories (DSLR, camcorders, tripods, lights, etc.)
Weapons and firearms
- Please observe good conduct and show other guests courtesy at all times. Inspire by being polite, careful, and considerate!
- Should you be needing any assistance from us or have any inquiries, please approach the nearest Ayala Museum staff and she/he would be glad to help you.
- Ayala Museum will close exactly at 6pm.
The event is powered by DNX Events Gear and with event partners Fully Booked, Uniqlo, and Power Mac Center.
For more inquiries, call 759 82 88 or email email@example.com.
Source: Inspire Every Day!, Guidelines for Inspire Every Day! Launch
The Ayala Museum is located at Makati Avenue cor. De La Rosa Street, Greenbelt Park, Makati City. Museum hours are 9 am – 6 pm, Tuesday to Friday; and 10 am – 7 pm, Saturday and Sunday. On regular days, admission fees for ground to third floor galleries are Php 150 for resident adults; Php 350 for non-resident adults; Php 75 for resident child, student, and seniors; Php 250 for non-resident child, student, and seniors. Teachers get complimentary admission upon presentation of their faculty IDs while admission is free for museum members.